Friday, May 14, 2021

One solved

After checking everything possible with the smoke detector, we determined the unit was defective, new one installed and we are good.  The car is still a mystery.

Did some gardening yesterday, sat in the sun with a drink (water) and did some hand sewing on the placements, after that break I did some more gardening.  

Hubby came home yesterday, with sore knees and back, he was mowing too much soil for his daughter, will be taking it easy for the next couple of days.

We have another lovely day, even the air smells different, warm and no nip to it.   The forecast is good for the next seven days, sunny and temps in the low 20's *C.   

Not much happening here today.

The tuna casserole last not was not to my liking, will not be making it again.  

Have a great day.

2 comments:

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...