Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Happy as a clam

There are many things  I am happy about today.

I am on the right side of the grass to start with. 

The sun is shining, and it is warm even the breeze has some heat to it too.

The garden is coming alive with creeping phlox and iris, the hanging baskets of yellow and purple flowers are swinging gently in the breeze.  The geraniums, busy lizzie and marigolds are in the flower box on the balcony  soaking up the sun so they can produce more flowers.

The canvas roof of the balcony is up, lounge chairs and side tables up there,  and have been used for morning coffee and lunch.

The birds are coming to the feeders and singing there songs.

The fridge is full of fresh food, cupboards and freeze replenished with items we have used during the past week.

My Hubby has started to relax and take advantage of the lounge chairs too.

My family and Hubby's are all well

I feel more like myself.....it is funny how a trip to your hairdresser can change your outlook on life.

Now my hair is cut Hubby wanted his done also, so out came the trimmers and he looks and feels better too.   I have been cutting his hair for several years. 

What more can a person ask for.

House work has been taken care and being Tuesday, no dinner for me to cook except the veg and make a salad.  BBQ chicken from the grocery store is our go to meal for Tuesday's.

After finishing this post I am going to work on some hand sewing that can been done outside, where I can continue to enjoy the fresh air and bird song.

Hope you are enjoying your day as much as I am.

2 comments:

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...