Friday, May 21, 2021

Whew..it's HOT

If I did not know any better I would think we were in the middle of Summer, it is that hot and humid at the present time.

We turned on the A/C today, believe it is the earliest we have ever turned it on.  Possibility of showers, we have heard that so many times this past week, I don't believe the forecast any more.  It is, however, suppose to cool down early next week, to normal temps for this time of the year.

Hauling out my Summer clothes this morning trying them on,  the heat in the house during the Winter, did not make them shrink.  LOL.  I do need to get some cool dresses for around the house, I find the waist bands on shorts and pants just make me too hot.  Bras, no I am not going there, they are a nuisance, they are hot and I just hate wearing them in this weather, however, I cannot pass the pencil test, so I do need to wear one.

We both take an eye vitamin, and it is so difficult to find them these days.  The drug store we normally go to for all our meds charges $24.00 for 50 tablets.  Wal@!%* charges $15.00 for the exact same thing.   I was only able to get one at Wal@!%* today.  When the dose is two tablets a day and we both take them, it does not take long to go through the bottle.  Usually, I stock up, but due to distribution issues,  that is not possible at the present time.

Here in Canada this is a holiday weekend, Victoria Day, and the powers that be, have opened up golf courses, skate pads, parks etc. albeit with safety measures in place.  I just hope people do not abuse the opportunity to get outside and enjoy doing some family activity.  We have nothing planned, to us it just another day as we are on a holiday weekend, every day.

It is almost lunch time, so must close for now.

Have a wonderful day and even a better weekend.




 

1 comment:

  1. It sure seems like everyone is complaining about how hot it is. Weather in the 90s is normal for us here for most of the year. I wear loose fitting sundresses around the house, so cool and comfy. Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...