Sunday, May 09, 2021

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers, aunt, grandmothers and care givers, hope you are having a lovely day.

It is quiet here, my son and DIL will be dropping by for a distance visit around 1:00p.m.  After they will have a distance visit with their  granddaughter who is two years old today.   My eldest daughter sent  flowers earlier in the week.  My youngest daughter is working today, she is a PSW in a hospital.  She advised a delivery was suppose to come yesterday, we are still waiting. and it is now Sunday at 10:00 a.m.  

Cloudy again today and cool, nothing on the agenda, just another day on the estate.

Have a lovely day.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, Pat. It's a quiet day here as well. I have a ham in the oven so all is right with the world. *lol* Hugs to you~ Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...