Monday, May 17, 2021

Monday, Monday

It is a beautiful Monday, sunny and warm, writing this at 12:00 and it is 22 *C already.

Woke to a mess of small branches on the front lawn, they are off the Copper Beech , looking up in the tree we spotted a squirrel is starting to build a nest, and these branches were just a bit too big for her to carry, so they fell to the ground.  We have had then build nests in this tree in previous years.

We weather proofed the canvas canopy which goes on the balcony this morning and once it is dry we will attached it to the frame.   Then I can sit out there to my hearts content.

Guess what,   I am going to get my hair cut today.  It was feel so good to have it tidy again.

Will be back later with more just need to get moving at the present time.


Better late than never. but too late to do anything now.


Have a great evening.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having a nice warm sunny day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice time getting your new "do". In years past & still today, a trip to the beauty shop makes a girl feel like new again. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...