Monday, May 03, 2021

Showers--- don't they know it's May

After an absolutely beautiful Sunday, with sunshine, warm wind and some humidity we are back to showers again.  

We ate our lunch outside and in the evening we sat on the balcony, the first time this year.  While sitting there we heard a Wren and then two were busy scoping out the bird box made especially for them.  We hope they move in as we love watching  and listening to them.   Also, need to prepare the Oriole and hummingbird feeders, as  my diary from last year, indicated they both should be back here soon.

Not much happening here today, the rain has made it just wet enough not to be able to do anything outside.

Dinner last night was very nice.  enough of the beef left over for tonight's dinner.

That is all for me today, as I said not much happening, however, if something earth shattering happens I'll be back.


  

4 comments:

  1. Meals eaten outside.... one of the happiest things about spring & summer! Have a good week, my friend. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food always tastes so much better when eaten outside.
      You have a good week too Andrea

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the rain but glad you were able to enjoy enjoy a nice meal outdoors and a delicious dinner yesterday. I'm sure you will find something perfect to busy yourself with indoors today. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did find something to do inside today, --sewing which is my indoor happy place in the sewing studio.
      Thanks, you also have a great week.

      Delete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...