Monday, May 31, 2021

Leaking bathroom

This morning we discovered a leaking pipe in our downstairs bathroom, plumber is currently on his way.  Thank goodness he is an essential service, or we would be in some real  problems.  Hubby is just not able to repair it.  

We have a mix of sun and cloud and it is still cool, but warmth is coming later this week.

We had a very lazy day yesterday, so not much to write about today.  Except.

My granddaughter, K  posted on her Facebook  today. -------------

"So excited to announce, starting today I will be attending Carleton University where I will be pursuing my Masters of Science (MSc) in Biology.

Studying the root microbiome of Arabidopsis adaptations of plants under environmental stress.    My end goal is to apply this to crop plants in order to improve crop productivity and agricultural security."

So, so proud of her.   

Her sister will be 19 years of age June 5th, and in September will be starting her journey to become a pilot. 

So proud of her.

It makes we wonder,  and then I don't want to think,  "what would their lives have been if they had not adopted".

That's it for me today.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your granddaughter, that's wonderful and congrats to her sister too! I hope the plumber can get things done quickly and without too much expense. I'm glad to hear the order I put in for warmth is on the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...