Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Yesterday's walk

 The Autumn leaves this year appear to be so much more vibrant that I have seen in years.  Even the oak trees that is usually drab and brown in colour, this year they have yellow and orange leaves.   I can never resist the opportunity to take photo's, so I took my camera with me for my walk.  I have added a couple of pictures.




Photos never do justice to Autumn's splendor.

The house next door has been vacant for almost a year, the elderly lady who lived there had to go into a nursing home, her son lives a couple of hours drive away, so it is not very convenient for him to do the upkeep in the garden and lawn.  He asked Hubby if he would do it, so he has been cutting the lawn all Summer and is now in the process of picking up all the leaves.  There are several maple leaves on that property, so a lot of leaves to be removed.. That is what Hubby is doing ast the present time.

It is a beautiful day, cool this morning but the sun is shining, weather is suppose to change tomorrow and be wet.

Dinner tonight left over roast beef from Monday, potatoes, gravy broccoli, chocolate mousse for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully your hubby is getting a little extra spending money for doing that chore, for the neighbor. That's the least the son can do is pay for all that yard work. It would cost a pretty penny if done by a lawn care company. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...