Monday, October 12, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 To all my Canadian readers, Happy Thanksgiving, hope you are all well, and enjoy your day no matter what you are planning, whether it be staying in your bubble, going for a walk or what Hubby and I are doing, staying home.   We are cooking a prime rib roast, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, rolls and salad, pumpkin pie for our dinner tonight.

Early this morning we had a grey looking sky, but the sun is trying to shine, still cool, but that is to be expected at this time of the year.  

I am going to be 79 years old next month and I believe I have a wisdom tooth emerging.  I thought it might be an abscess, but no if feels like a tooth.  I guess I am getting my wisdom really really late in life.  Not too happy about the prospect of having to have it removed.  I hate dentists with a passion,    

 Worked on the baby quilt I am making, should be finished with the binding today, so will post a photo of it tomorrow.  The shower is this coming Saturday, not sure about meeting people that are outside my bubble, so will wear a mask, and keep my distance.  It is an open house shower, so not everyone who has advised they are going to attend will be there all at once.   Will play it by ear once I get there.  It is a long drive, about an hour and half one way, so hope it is a pleasant day to see some of the beautiful trees that are in their prime colour at the moment.

Well I should close this post and get that meat out of the fridge and get it ready.

Have a lovely day.


1 comment:

  1. My husband (we are both 64yo) has all 4 of his wisdom teeth... so having yours pulled is not necessarily something you'll have to do. I'd wait and see what happens, if I were you. Have fun at the shower on Saturday. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...