Sunday, October 11, 2020

Beautiful

 It was cool when we got up this morning, but the sun was promising to shine, and shine it did, as we have had a glorious day, albeit a bit chilly with the wind and when you were in the shade.  So it is BEAUTIFUL.

 I have just returned from my walk and trees are all dressed in the Autumn finery, so it was a BEAUTIFUL walk.  Took a couple of photos with my phone, oh how I wished I had taken my camera, do not like taking pictures with my phone find it too frustrating.


This photo does not do this tree justice, the colours were more vibrant that they look.  Tomorrow if it is like to today I will take my camera and retrace my steps to take more photos.

Also I my walk I passed two fire hydrants,  in Canada we know when Winter is on our door step when the extension arms are attached to the hydrants, so they can be seen in the snow.  Don't want to even think of the "S" word today.

Baked a pumpkins pie for tomorrow, it looks BEAUTIFUL, had some pastry left over, so baked some blind tarts shells which will be filled as needed. 

Also sewed the binding on the baby quilt, just have to had sew it on the back side of the quilt and it is done. 

Dinner tonight, BBQ ribs, baked potato, brussels and salad. and one or two of the tarts filled will a chocolate mousse.


1 comment:

  1. Brussel sprouts are my favorite vegetable... I love them dearly! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...