Friday, October 02, 2020

Grey and Wet

 It has been a cold wet day, pouring with rain as I write.   Nothing happening outside, so another sewing day for me.  

It is suppose to be cold tonight so the geraniums I potted up a couple of weeks ago came into the house this morning.  I do not need to bring them in and save over the Winter months, because I have local garden centers where I can buy them, I believe I need to nurture something and plants are it. The ones I have are a lovely coral shade they looks nice in the garden along with the phlox during the Summer,

Not much else doing today.

Dinner is left over night, we have some ribs, pork roast, broccoli, to be used up and I will make a fresh salad.  Dessert should be something healthy but, we are going to have an apple blossom.  I bought them last week, its apples in a flaky pastry already cooked just have to pop them in the over to warm them,  ice cream sounds good too.  Dinner sorted.

Chat tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...