Monday, October 26, 2020

Dull Day

 Had rain over night and today looks as if it is going to be cloudy and dull, which is typical for this time of the year.   Some of the trees are looking very bare and grey,  the wild flower field across the street is void of any colour, it is just brown now.  Sounds depressing doesn't it, but it is like that every year, so I just go with the flow.  The snow does brighten the country side, and it would be OK with me if it stayed off my driveway and the streets and roads.  It does not happen that way though.

I feel for all those people who usually go to the warmer climes for the Winter, they will have a difficult time getting through any lock downs we might have and also the cold temps. 

I cannot recognize my sewing room fabric cabinet, it is so neat and tidy, will try and keep  that way. Instead of piling the fabric on top of each other I now have folded so that it stands on its end, why I didn't do it that way before, is beyond me.  I can easily look for certain colours or patterns a lot easier.  Will now continue to work on m GD5's quilt.

We received a message from the man who stores the old convertible in his facility for the Winter, he is now asking we take it to him as he is putting everyone's vehicle away.   That means all of our drives have come to an end, but I must say we did more this year than we have every done.  Mainly because there was not much else we could and also Hubby has not been working.   

Dinner tonight, left over roast beef,   not sure what veg. and a salad.  Not sure what dessert will be either.  For dessert last night we had pumpkin pie that I made for Thanksgiving earlier this month.  I froze what we didn't eat, (never did that before) pleased with the way it thawed.

Thanks all from me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...