Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Better today

Yesterday was down right miserable, however, it did stop raining during the afternoon long enough for Hubby to pick up some leaves from the neighbours  lawn.  Raining again when we went to bed.  Today is looking a bit better but it is still cool.

Happy birthday to my Hubby.   On his first birthday after we met our found the perfect card, on the front it has a sepia coloured picture of the lower bodies of a woman and a man.  You can tell by the dress and the pants they are older people, not slim and trim like young adults.  The wording also on the front says, "You gave me the reason to love again".  Perfect words to express my feelings.  He in turn found a perfect card on  my birthday.  As they were as perfect as each could be, we do not buy new cards each year just add another entry.  We have been doing that since 2015.

I went for a short walk yesterday, not my usual one as it would have been just to wet and muddy.

Plan on doing some sewing this afternoon snd then helping Hubby empty the trailer full of lesves at the recycle depot.  My compost containers are all full

Dinner tonight, chicken, brussels, and a salad. and an apple blossoms, ( Its a puff pastry shaped like the petals of a flower with apple inside)  ice cream and and B-day candle.

 That is all from me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...