Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Quilt

Yesterday I did finish the binding on the baby quilt and here are a few photo's of it.  (Picture Heavy.) 

The colours are a little washed out as I took it in the bright sunshine, so here are some closeups of a few of the blocks.


I also had some retail therapy to get a gift bag for quilt and did some errands.  Went for a walk, and took more photo's but they are for tomorrows post.  Helped Hubby pick up some leaves and we took them to the recycle depot.  That was my day.

Dinner tonight was chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and pumpkin pie for dessert.



1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful quilt! I hope the recipients treasure it, as it deserves to be. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...