Monday, October 05, 2020

Errands

Woke up to a little fog but the sun soon burned it off and we had a mixture of sun and cloud all day.  Temp got up to 14*C  so it was an alright day.

 Today was a day to do errands, first to a nearby city, (the one in which I use to live), to pick up a baby quilt that a member of our guild was quilting for me on her long arm.  Oh, it is adorable, even if I do say so myself.  She quilted letters of the alphabet and numbers because the fabric I used had letters and animals on it.  I will post a photo when I have put the binding on.

Then to get some fuel in my car, it is always so much cheaper than in the city I live in.  Every time I  am there I get the tank filled up.

On to the audiologists, my rechargeable hearing aid batteries died on me a couple of weeks ago, since then I have been using the regular ones but they  need to be replaced about once a week or so.  The rechargeable ones are charged during the night, last all day and I will need to replace them next year at this time.   

Home in time for lunch, then off for a two miles walk.

Tidied kitchen and washed the floor. 

Prepared dinner ........Phew

and now sitting down for five minutes writing my blog and looking at e-mails..

1 comment:

  1. You had a busy day.... but it sounds like a "good busy" as my mom used to say. I love to list my day's accomplishments, at the end of it all, and feel good when I finally do sit down. Rest well tonight. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...