Thursday, October 22, 2020

Wet

The weather forecast on the news indicated we are in for a wet week.  Oh well, can't do anything about it can we.  The rain brings down a lot of leaves, so more picking up is being done every day, just so they don't  get too thick on the ground, it makes it so much more difficult to gather them.

I will hopefully get a lot of sewing done in next few days.  Working on a quilt for my GD 5, I started it some time ago but put it on hold to finish another one that had a deadline to be completed.  

Not much going on here today, except I have a quilting meeting tonight which I am looking forward to.

Tomorrow I will be starting to show a monthly photo, which I will call  "outside my window today".  I will take the photo from the door which opens to our balcony, any other window faces neighbours houses or the street so not very interesting.  Having said that, if there is anything of interest I will  use the front porch.

Dinner tonight:  beef on a bun and salad, not sure of dessert yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...