Thursday, October 29, 2020

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

 No I don't think so, but cloudy with a chance of showers is the forecast, ruminants of  the hurricane in Louisiana and the other coastal states. 

Today I go to visit my eye surgeon to advise I want to go ahead of the laser surgery for  my cataracts, the first eye to be done will be the right eye.  It is going to be costly but, I need my eyes  to be the best they can be. Hoping for an early appointment to have it done at a private clinic.  

Not much going on in my neck of the woods today, the leaves continue to fall, however, there are some trees that have green leaves yet to change colour and fall.  Temps. are suppose to go down to the minus degree mark, tomorrow night, so they might bring them down all at once.  Then finally we can get them all picked up and call it a finish.

Dinner tonight salmon, veg and salad, will make a crumble with some peaches I have, so that is dessert for tonight and there might be enough left over for tomorrow.

Starting on Nov 1st I am going on a no dessert month, hoping to loose some weight along with the walking that I am doing.  I am not fat, but feel uncomfortable with the weight I am at the present time. The charts indicate that I should loose 10 lbs. to be at my desirable weight.  Ten pounds does not sound like much, but do you know how difficult it is to loose that amount at a late age.  Ten pounds.....a bag of potatoes,  I can do that.   

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your diet. I know... ten pounds doesn't sound like a lot and for folks who are very overweight, they can lose ten pounds seemingly overnight. But for those of us who only have ten pounds to lose, it can feel like forever. Factor in the slower metabolism as well. Regardless of how much you lose, I think losing even a few pounds before the holidays is a wonderful idea. I know you can do it! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...