Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Late

 We were up at 6:00 a.m. to get our groceries yesterday, worked all day doing this and that any other.  I went for a walk and Hubby picked up leaves, then we took them to the recycle depot.  

Stayed up to watch the late news, and therefor a late start this morning because we were both so tired.  Obviously not much got done this morning.  I needed to take my 20th year challenge quilt to one of the members today, so that it can be set up along with all of the others for the meeting tomorrow night.  While in the same city I had a visit with my  DD2 and GD 5.  Then picked up some things I needed from a department store.

While visiting to my DD2 I  told her about a call my Hubby received from his youngest brother who lives in B.C.  It came through my phone on messenger.  Now you have to remember I am of the old generation and not too familiar with all this electronic stuff.  We discussed all the things that are possible on my phone and she showed me how to do it, I have only used it for calls and texting,  OH .......I can do so much, going to have a lot of fun with all this stuff.  All my GD could do is roll her eyes.  LOL.

There was another 1/2 inch of rain the gauge again this morning and it was still coming doing right up until mid morning.  After lunch the sky cleared and we had a mixture of sun and cloud for the rest of the day.  Temp got up to 17*C so it  turned out to be a nice day.

Dinner tonight, pork chops, applesauce, asparagus, mushrooms, sprouts  and we finished the fruit in jelly for diessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...