Saturday, October 31, 2020

clocks back tonight

Today is the last day of day light saving time, we gain one hour of sleep tonight.  I hate the thoughts of it getting dark so early it makes a long evening.

 Laundry and housework, took some leaves to the recycle depot, and I went for my walk.  Had to bundle up again the wind was quite chilly. Thanks goodness we did not have a repeat of yesterday afternoons weather. snow flurries.

Not much else happening today.

Dinner tonight, BBQ ribs, cauliflower and salad, Hubby will have dessert I am not having any tonight, starting early to not eat any to see if it helps with my weight loss.  I did have a lighter lunch today also and will continue for the month of November.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...