Saturday, October 10, 2020

Thanksgiving weekend

Monday in Canada is Thanksgiving, usually we have family over for a big turkey dinner, however, this year it will be just the two of us.  We bought a prime rib roast for dinner for Monday and tomorrow  I will be making a small pumpkin pie.   I have not made one for a long time, it is not my favorite, but I like it once in awhile.

Today is looking like it is going to be a lovely day, already the temp is 19*C and we have sunshine and no wind to speak of.

Yesterday I went for my walk and enjoyed the weather as it was a nice day too.  Hopped on the scales this morning, hoping to see a change,  NOPE did not happen this week.   Could it be the chicken burger, French fries and onion rings.  YEP.  will have to cut that out if I want to loose a few pounds.  Keep telling myself not to give up, keep walking and don't eat as much, however, sometimes I just do not listen.  

I follow several blogs and some of them today are mentioning there is not much to blog about in their world due to restrictions from this virus.  Feeling the same thing I am afraid.   

Dinner tonight the pork chops we were suppose to have last night, broccoli, salad and dessert? no, no, no Patricia.

Chat tomorrow.

1 comment:

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...