Friday, October 30, 2020

Eyes

 Saw my eye surgeon yesterday,  in a couple of weeks I go for measuring and testing, then in Dec. my right eye will be operated on.  Then in Jan. the left eye will be done, then I should be able to see properly without my glasses for seeing in the distance.  Will need them for reading and close work, but I can live with that

Cloudy, sun, windy and cold, that is the mixture of weather today, and we might as well include some possible rain or heaven forbid some wet snow flakes.   Leaves will be needed to be picked up today for sure.

Update:  Just came back from my walk and it was  cold, I was  dressed for the weather so I was OK.  However, no sooner had I arrived back in the house, it started to snow not flakes but the small pebble's.  The grey clouds look as if they could hold more snow too.

Hubby is all bundled up and is picking up some of the leaves that fell during the past couple of days.  

Something hot and warming the body for dinner tonight, I bought some beef for a stew earlier in the week, so that will be on the menu for tomorrow.  

Dinner tonight: meat balls in sauce, butternut squash, potato and salad.  Not sure what is for dessert tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...