Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Pinch, Punch

The first of the month,  March already, time just flies by doesn't it. 

Not much happening here today, Hubby off to his daughter's to do some repairs for her, so I will keep myself busy doing some sewing.  I have started a baby girl quilt my sister wants, it won't be needed until June, want to get it started anyway.

Our re-scheduled guild meeting is tomorrow night, hope my back will be feeling better so I can go to it.  Look forward to these meetings once a month, gets me out of the house to meet women who are interested in the same things I am.

Cloudy day, temp hovering around the zero degree mark.  No snow will melt today, in fact we may get more.

Have a great day.


Cheers.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the back of February - hope March is better! Meeting up with like-minded ladies is a lovely way to spend your day. Enjoy your meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing is a good way to pass a chilly day

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...