Thursday, March 16, 2023

Is it here

 Woke again to sunshine, went for our walk and took off my mitts, scarf and unzipped my coat as it was such a nice day.  Is Spring just around the corner. I hope so.  My thermometer is registering 10*C. and  snow is melting, however, it is going to take more than one day to get rid of all this white stuff.  Maybe the rain we are forecast to get later today and tomorrow will help.

There was a red winged blackbird at the feeder this morning and I thought I saw a robin in the field across the street,   signs??? usually they are the first indications of warmer weather as they need to eat the bugs as they emerge from their Winter hibernation.   

Cleaned bathrooms and kitchen today, so they are all as spic and span as they can get.  Plan on starting a new project this afternoon, which will be the one I will also do for my demonstration next month.

This sunshine does make me feel so much better.

Have a great day,

Cheers.



1 comment:

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...