Thursday, March 09, 2023

Pedi

 It was such a lovely day yesterday, wall to wall sunshine, still cold but we can't expect much more than that at this time of the year.

We went for our walk in the morning, walking around the block gets us facing the wind for one leg of the trip, for the last portion of the walk  the wind is at our back and the sun full on our face,  which was actually warm, felt so good.  

Still not wanting to stay in the house, I took myself for a pedicure,  then went to purchase some flowers and birthday cake for my second eldest granddaughter.    A nice afternoon being pampered just for a little while and a lovely visit with D and her family.   Her children all arrived home  from school, all full of chatter.

Another sunny day again today, however, clouds are starting to arrive in time for the forecast snow we are getting tomorrow.   Early walk which was nice once again.

Dinner tonight, turkey, dressing, gravy left over from Christmas along with some brussel sprouts.  Don''t know what I would do without my freezer, it is so handy for taking care of left overs.  Warming them by putting them in the microwave and they taste as if made today.  

Have a great day.


Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Anything these days, which is quick and easy is just fine with me.

      Delete
  2. Fun to revisit the Christmas meal. I am always so rattled with the preparation of it, I don't really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, leftovers from a big meal always taste better to me.

      Delete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...