Friday, March 03, 2023

Here it comes again

Another dumping of snow is coming this afternoon and evening get out those shovels and snow blowers.  Again.

Just finished my lunch of cheese, crackers and a pear.   Had it in the living room writing this to you, with the heating pad on my back,  it is feeling so much better, I think I will live now.  Well, I am sewing again today, not much else to do.  Working on the baby quilt for my sister, top will be finished this afternoon as I have lots of time to myself.  Enough said!

Had a nice meeting last night with my guild members, as it was not a regularly scheduled meeting, the meeting last week was cancelled due to the ice storm we had, some of the ladies were not able to come for one reason or another.  We have been meeting in a church hall since the Covid pandemic, it gives us more room than being in our homes.   Each month there are two members who are in charge of the lunch, the one we had last night was delicious.   Cheese, crackers, grapes, lemon cake and a cake with some mixed fruit in it.  I am guilty of taking a sample of each of the above.  Next meeting is on March 23 rd. so need to get my block finished.

One of my blog friends, I will call her a friend, just as all of you are who read this twaddle  I write every day.  Anyway, she is doing some cross stitching, and has given me the urge to get out all of my threads, look for a pattern and do some of that for a change while watching the mindless stuff on TV.

I guess my now you have figured out I am not in a very good mood today, it will pass just has it has done so before.

Dinner tonight is going to be a pizza and a nice big salad, need to see what there is for dessert.


Have a great day.


Cheers.



3 comments:

  1. The night is always darkest before the dawn (or something like that) I'm sure your mood will improve after a night's sleep. Stay warm and don't overdo the shovelling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do snow removal of any kind any more, it will stay there until someone else does it, or when it melts.

      Delete
  2. No wonder you are feeling a bit blue. Much as I love the idea of snow I think you have had enough.
    I used to love cross stitching but my eyes can't cope anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...