Monday, March 13, 2023

When will it end

 Winter, I am so tired of cold, clouds and snow, which by the way more of it is forecast for today.  

Today, what am I doing today, 

First ...we put all the clocks forward an hour this morning, we never seem to do it at night when we go to bed.  A short day, I always seem to have a slight feeling of jet lag when the clocks change.

Second... will pull together the information, fabric and start on the project I will be giving a demonstration on next month at our guild meeting.  Looking forward to doing this, don't understand why as usually I am not comfortable speaking in front of a crowd of people but, as long as I am well prepared, what can go wrong.

Third....get myself cleaned up and presentable, I will be taking my son and daughter in law out for dinner tonight.  They will be busy doing things with their grand daughter at Easter, so this dinner is my Easter dinner with them.

UPDATE

This post was yesterday's and I did all three of the above.

Nice  to have an evening of light tonight.

Got all the information together for the presentation.

Had a lovely dinner, appetizer delicious, salmon cooked perfectly and all washed down with some nice white wine.

Glad I don't do the bill paying often,   $ $ $'s   we had a nice visit and scrumptious food  that's all that matters.

Today, Monday:

Cloudy with a few flakes of snow which melted on contact while we were walking this morning.   Continued throughout the day,  was hoping for some sun to break through the clouds, unfortunately that did not happen.  

My sewing machine still is not working as I think it should, took it back to the shop, only to find it closed today.  Try again tomorrow, on I will call them first. 

Today is my eldest great grand son's birthday, 13 years old, where did that time go.   Good God women you are old.   He is a nice young man, very thoughtful and kind.   Also, very handsome, he will have the girls after him one of these days.

 Have a great day/evening.

Cheers.


2 comments:

  1. Money is best spent creating memories. Glad you had a lovely meal and time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen enough of winter too. I'm sure we will still have snow in the back yard in May!

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...