Monday, March 06, 2023

Monday

The back issues I had are almost 100% so decided to get myself out of the house for a walk.  It was a perfect morning, the street was clear of ice and snow, no wind and the temp was 4*C.   

House all vacuumed and dusted, not all done by me,  I do not vacuum anymore, too much carpet for me to do in one day.  I used to do an entire room a day, however, that meant I was cleaning every day, when all the rooms were taken care of had to start all over again. Cleaning  do 365 days is not my idea of fun. Call me lazy, I really don't care as I am not.  Over my lifetime I have done my share of housework, time to take things a little easier.  

Not much else going on today, seems to be a regular comment I write about each and every day,  I am going to call it  a Cabin Fever comment for the lack of a better description.

Have a great day.

Cheers.


 

4 comments:

  1. Some days I have to force myself to go out. I am quite content with my own company most of the time. I'd rather read than do housework - and often do just that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like my own company too, however, do not get enough of it some days.

      Delete
  2. Housework can wait. Life is for living not cleaning every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and may make some changes to do just that.

      Delete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...