Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Flowers

Flowers keep me in my happy place, so I bought a bouquet of mixed blooms while at the grocery store yesterday.  They are guaranteed to last for at least ten days, if the water is changed very two or three days, which I do as well as snipping off a small portion of the stem.   Wandering through the garden this morning I have flowers there too.  Crocus are showing the purple flowers, just need to have some more sunshine to get them to open.   There is also one small flower on the Lenten Rose, will need to remove some of the dead maple leaves so those plants can get some sun also.  Of course, the snow drops are still doing well.  My crazy cacti are blooming in the house too.   Happy happy, happy.

There is a squirrel building her nest in the tree in the front garden, my goodness, she is so busy, must put many miles on her little legs gathering leaves and running up and down the tree.  

So many signs of Spring, which will include some showers later today, and for the next couple of days too.

That is what is happening in my neck of the woods today, not much else.

Will be starting the required block for tomorrow's meeting as I have not got to that yet.

Left overs for dinner so everything is sorted for the rest of my day, so better get on with it.

Have a great day.


Cheers.

1 comment:

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...