Sunday, March 05, 2023

Slow Sunday

Do not intend to do much today, a day of rest, so they say, even though every day seems like a day of rest here.  Nothing happens just the usual.

 Some of the snow did melt yesterday, the temp of 7*C helped I am sure.  It is cloudy today, the sun did peek through for a short period but don't expect to see it any more today.   The temp is on the plus side a few degrees so we could see a bit more of that white stuff gone.

Hubby's hoody sweat shirt was washed, when it came out of the dryer the zipper had broken.   This shirt, in my opinion should have been in the garbage long ago, as it was being held together by threads.  As I write this he is cutting the good parts into rags.   Me: doing a happy dance.   Just waiting for the pants to meet the same end.  

As I wrote previously, a day of not doing much, so not much to chat about.

Have a great day.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Had to laugh at you doing a happy dance! Have to admit to wearing clothes until they absolutely wear out. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so they say, so since it was Sunday, I cleaned the bathrooms. That was the extent of my efforts today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday, I needed to get "dressed up", to go to a memorial for a friends husband. I put on a skirt, a sweater and jacket that I wore when I was working in an office in a managerial position when it was necessary to comply to a dress code, you know how long ago that was! I received a compliment from the funeral director, on how he loved my jacket. Made my day. Better yet, they still all fit.

      Delete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...