Friday, March 24, 2023

NO ....boots

We had some considerable rain yesterday morning, and it melted all of the snow on our back garden.  However, on the side of the street where the snow removal equipment pushed all of the snow, there are still piles of thick icy snow, which will take quite awhile to melt.  Rain forecast for tomorrow, so we shall see what that does to the remaining piles.  During the afternoon the wind dried up the streets, so when I went to my quilting meeting last night........NO Boots.   Winter boots are still in the closet as I am sure we are not done with the white stuff yet.

At our meeting last night we had a speaker, who owns a sewing studio and also sells everything associated to sewing.  Some of our members have had many questions about sewing machine needles, so the focus of this talk was on that subject.  I honestly did know know there were so many sewing machine needles on the market,  so everything she showed and talked about was very interesting.  Of course, she had a table of goodies to purchase and I came away with a nice pair of tweezers.  Sounds interesting and extravagant doesn't it.    Ha Haa.   

A number of our members are of age, me included, so travelling to these meetings in the Winter  time is iffy at the best of times, so we are discussing the possibility of  a daytime meetings in the future.  It is easier to travel in the daylight even though the weather is not ideal.  Time will tell if we can come to a conclusion.

Today, what am I doing, good question at this point in time, as I am waiting for a phone call meeting with my Dr.   This seems to becoming more and more popular with our medial professionals these days.   Well, the call came and young female Dr is very nice,  The results of the tests indicated nothing serious , I am falling apart at the seams...does anyone know a good seamstress. 

Have a great day

Cheers.

1 comment:

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...