Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Window open

 Only window open is in our bedroom, I like to have some fresh air come in, even in the Winter.  I close the bedroom door so the furnace does not come on more than it should.  It gets cold in there but, once the sun has moved around the window will be shut again.   I cannot wait until I can turn off the heat, fling open all the doors and windows to get all of the stale air out.   All of the windows need a good cleaning too,, I can only do the ones in the living room, others are just impossible, for me to reach or even get to.   The screens collect the dirt, so when it rains hard against the windows, all of that dirt get on them too. 

Do you open your windows in the Winter?

It is a lovely day, sun shining, still cold but, we cannot do anything about it.   We did go for our walk this morning

Was going to do errands yesterday however, it was so cold and blustery, they did not get done, will do that this afternoon.

Nothing else planned at the moment,


Have a great day


Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. The only window I open in winter is the bathroom window, and only for a few minutes, after a shower or bath when there is steam and condensation. I figure the house isn`t completely air-tight so there is probably a bit of fresh air coming in.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...