Friday, March 10, 2023

Here it comes again

 Yes, it is snowing again.....just as some of the previous storm was melting we are suppose to get another dumping.   Winter's last fling, I certainly hope so.

No walking for me today, the street looks too slippery to take any chances.

We had a disturbing, disturbing to me anyway, phone call this morning from the young man who owns the house next door.  He is rarely there as he has a job that takes him all over the world.  The house has cameras located inside and outside of the house, which he can access on his phone no matter where he is.  This modern technology is mind blowing.  He was calling to advise there was a man knocking at his front door, last night and the night before at 2:00 a.m.   The call was to let us know so we make sure to lock our doors, which we do religiously.   Makes me feel very uncomfortable when I hear people are roaming around at all hours of the night.   Some time ago we did have a break in. 

A couple of weeks ago I spent a small fortune to have my sewing machine checked over as I was having an issue with the bobbin case.   All fixed!!!  still have the same problem, it was going back today, however, with this weather, it can wait until the roads are in better shape.

Dinner tonight is still a mystery, 

Have a great day.


Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. That's scary to have late night visitors! They probably knew the house was empty. It's nasty weather here too - a night to stay indoors, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind of your neighbour to alert you. And what a pain in the rear about the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...