Thursday, March 23, 2023

April Showers in March

 Woke to a foggy morning, temp at 8*C and then rain,  Hip, Hip, Hooray, it is melting this snow, if it keeps coming down, maybe it will all be gone within a couple of days.

No walking today, we would get soaked to the skin, there is always tomorrow if it is brighter.   Give my weary bones a rest.  

Finished the block I needed to make, however, do not like the way it turned out, so may replace a piece of the fabric with another lighter purple colour.  The mushroom collage I am doing is looking great, even if I do say so myself.  When it is finished you will see what I have done with all the bits and pieces of fabric I have stashed away over the years.  Still have a lot of fabric just waiting to be made into something, I am full ideas just need the time to get them all done.

I know several of the bloggers I follow have a variety of crafts they do and I love each an every one of them.  However, would be interested in some of the crafts, no matter what they are, readers of my blog do, either for relaxation, hobby or professionally.  Leave a comment to tell me what you do.  There are so many talented people out in blog land, show me the fruits of your labour.

Dinner tonight is going to be quick and easy as I am going to my meeting, so better put my thinking cap on.

Have a great day.


Cheers.



3 comments:

  1. Knitting, crochet and weaving. I used to cross stitch but my eyes don't like it anymore. I used to quilt but I've fallen out of love with that, too. I'd like to try carving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of Twiddlemuffs? My crafting group makes them for dementia and Alzheimers patients in Long Term Care homes. Some of our group are very creative - I just knit the basic shape and leave the creativity to the others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have heard of them, a few of our group has done some. Our group as a whole concentrate on chemo quilts, for patients in a local hospital.

      Delete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...