Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Another one

 Woke up to lovely sunrise which promised to become another lovely sunny but cold day.  The wind is bitter which makes it feel so much colder than the temp thermometer indicates.

The sky remained clear all day and into the night, the moon was so bright, shadows of the trees were on the snow covered ground.  

Had my x-ray yesterday, then wandered around a couple of shops for an hour or two.  Did buy some fabric for the backing of the baby quilt, nothing else. I do  need to get some printer ink today and may go and get a pedicure. 

Today is my second eldest granddaughter's birthday, I will get her a some flowers and take them over to her some time today.   My youngest granddaughter applied for a co-op job in her field of studies and received a message from her telling me she was the successful applicant and will now be going to an airport in Iqaluit, which is on the northern shore of Hudson Bay.  She will be there from May to August, so may not see complete darkness for that period of time.

Not sure what we will have for dinner tonight, must get into the freezer and see what strikes my fancy.

Have a great day.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure for your grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your grandaughter train in Peterborough? My cousins son just finished there and has been sent to Toronto. I got the impression he wanted to go anywhere else because he's from Brampton.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...