Thursday, April 29, 2021

Wardrobe & brolly

 What do I wear?  one day it is hot and humid and shorts and T-shirt are the order of the day, the next warm pants and sweater.  Two seasons of clothing in the closet, until we know for sure the cold weather clothes can be washed and stored away for a few months.  Today, the brolly came out of the closet for use as we have rain.  The earth is soaking it up quickly as it is very dry, have not had much moisture during the last month.   April showers bring May flowers, so "they" say.

I wear hearing aids and have done for the past seven years, checkups every year for adjustments and that is where I was this morning.  One ear had an accumulation of wax that needed to be flushed out.  Oh! that is an uncomfortable experience.  I know way too much information.  Adjustments were made, isn't it just marvelous how the technicians can use the computer programs to fine tune the aids to my hearing loss.  I need to use them at for a month and if I see no improvement, I may need to buy new ones.  $$$$

Update

Stopped post for lunch and now just getting back.

We have had rain all afternoon and it is downright cold.  It is the dampness that makes it feel that way.

We had spaghetti, meatball, and salad with lemon cake for dessert.

 

4 comments:

  1. what to wear is NEVER a problem here. It is always jeans and T shirts for home wear and light dresses for going out. Hope your April showers bring much much lovely May flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our weather is so changeable as the seasons change.

      Delete
  2. I hope the weather will make up it's mind what it wants to do soon, and hope you don't have to buy new hearing aids. Have a great last day of April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it would also. No new hearing aids at this point in time.

      Delete

Out of town

After a lovely weekend of a birthday party and a Mother's day tea, I am still on the move. After being advised on Saturday, my new ride ...