Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Brrrrrr

 Spring and come and gone for a few days, it is down right COLD today, only 3*C when we went for groceries this morning.  Overnight we can expect some of that white stuff.....SNOW.    Oh well, it is still April and we can expect almost anything at this time of the year.

Yesterday, wouldn't you know it, I had my Winter tires taken off my car and the Summer one put on.  It really doesn't matter much, as I do not drive it much anyway.  No where to go, no one to see.   One consolation, I received an e-mail which indicated I could get a rebate on a portion of my insurance due to be not driving much.  Only done approximately 3,200 km. during the past year. 

Hubby and I felt very lazy yesterday, so did not do much during the afternoon.  He is going to clean out his work shop today, I think I made him feel guilty about the mess it is in. My sewing studio it just as bad, I describe it as organized confusion.  It usually stays that way until a project is completed then it get tidied up.  

I am going in my sewing studio today, as I want to get the quilt top currently under the needle finished soon, it has been in the process far too long.  This is the third time I have started it, both previous starts I hated the way it looked so redesigned it, liking it a lot better this time.  I also want to start on another two placemats for the Meals on Wheels project our guild has started.

One of my blog readers asked me to show a photo of my Dragon Cactus, here are two views of it on my coffee table.




Dinner tonight our usual Tuesday chicken, veg and salad, dessert is a piece of lemon poke cake.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Dragon Cactus, it looks like a wild and crazy creature! Thanks so much for sharing the photos. Have fun in your sewing studio today and stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete

Out of town

After a lovely weekend of a birthday party and a Mother's day tea, I am still on the move. After being advised on Saturday, my new ride ...