Saturday, April 30, 2022

Weary

Yesterday, was an OK day as far as the weather was concerned, sunny and nice. 

Had to do some errands in the morning.  It was the perfect day for working in the garden and that is what I did during the afternoon.  Picked up stray leaves and dead matter, pulled weeds, turned the soil and edged the flowerbed. Wish it would stay like that but, weeds grow no matter what the weather or soil.  

We had a lovely salmon dinner made by me. 

My body needed a rest today, I say rest, their is no rest for the wicked.  Laundry, washed kitchen floor and then decided to give my sewing studio a good clean and re-arranged it.  Getting rid of a couple of things to new homes, so something was accomplished.   Ran out of git up and go, so will finish it tomorrow.  We are forecast rain, so a good day in to do the rest of the work in there.

Stuffed pork loin, cauliflower au gratin and salad of dinner.

Youngest grand daughter went to the city where she is going to college for flight training.  She had to start yesterday, I suspect it was an orientation day, and then begins the course on Monday.  She cannot get into her apartment until May 7, so her Mum and her are in a hotel room.  Mum was bored after one day, seven is going to feel like an eternity. 

Now just chilling, chatting with  my bloggers.

Have a great evening, if you are just starting your Sunday, have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. A pleasant pottery day. I admire you getting out into the garden. I need to weed and prune the rose bed ready for winter. Your dinners always sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...