Thursday, April 21, 2022

Mother nature make up your mind.

Woke to dreary dark clouds and rain, lots of rain and not too warm either.  By early afternoon I shed my coat as the sun was shining and temp up to 17*C.  A different day altogether.  A fickly Mother she is.

If this type of weather keeps up Hubby will need to cut the lawn soon.  The daffodils perked up after being laid down flat by the snow earlier this week.  Thank goodness they are so hardy.

Went to a new dental clinic today, had to have a full examination done for their files plus cleaning, etc etc. and my Visa took a kicking, so glad I get most of it back from my health coverage.   Have another appointment tomorrow for the replacement of a filling but, other than that my teeth are in great shape.

Not much else happing around her today, to be honest I have been downright lazy so far, so I guess I might just as well continue in the same vein and finish the day the same way.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you deserve an easy day, Pat. I also was at the dentist today - just for a cleaning, and my mouth feels quite tender. The hygienist is usually more gentle!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...