Monday, April 04, 2022

Frosty

There was a white frost this morning and it took quite a long time to melt.   Clouds and light showers and colder for the rest of the day.

Housework and some sewing done, not much else.  I am becoming a lazy toad, my excuse, resting up for when I can get out into the garden, going to need a lot of energy for that.   

Had planned on a walk but the cold and wet was my reason to forget it today.

Amazon is fantastic.  My DD2 ordered me something yesterday at 5:30 p.m. and it arrived at my door at 6:00 p.m. today.   Hubby said it's a good thing we don't visit her too often or we would be having parcels delivered every day.   I am going to get myself on Amazon as I need to purchase some books for several great grand's birthdays which are coming up.  They are expensive in the book stores and looking on Amazon they are so much cheaper.   Just to make myself clear, this is not a promotion for Amazon, just my view from the purchase yesterday.

Granddaughter C showed us her uniform for her pilot training which will be starting in May, Oh my, she is going to look so smart.  Granddaughter K, reported her plants in the lab are going well this time, the soil was not sterilized the first time and the seeds did not survive.  She will soon be able to extract the DNA and start working on that experiment.

Dinner tonight was leftover meat loaf which we were to have last night, but we went out for dinner last night instead. 

Good night.

  

2 comments:

  1. You have some very bright granddaughters there, Pat. Obviously their brains come from their grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did not get their brains from me, they were both adopted as babies. The brains either came from their biological parents, who we have no idea who they are, or from their culture.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...