Thursday, April 07, 2022

A little tardy

Yep, I am very late in posting today, the reason?    .....  no reason really, just one of those days.

I did go for a walk again this morning, I feel so much better once the blood gets moving, it was a decent day too.   Mixture of sun and cloud, not very warm but, no rain which was a plus.  

The birds were singing this morning and we have a family of sparrows building a nest in one of our boxes.  It is suppose to be for the wrens, however, they have made the hole larger so they can get in.  It will need to be repaired once they are finished with it, so the wrens can have it back.

Chatted with my DIL this morning,  she still has the drainage tube in and will have CAT scan next week to see if it can be removed and then hopefully get surgery scheduled.

It appears that we will have a busy Easter weekend. I can't believe it, people will be visiting and we will be visiting.  Going for dinner \with DD2 on Friday, son and family visiting on Saturday and cooking dinner on Sunday, Monday a day of rest.

Did some sewing this afternoon, made a cushion cover for one on our sofa.  Have one more I want to do, but didn't have time today.

Need to get my haircut also, must make an appointment tomorrow.

Going to watch some mindless TV.


 

2 comments:

  1. You sound a bit flat, Pat. I hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about him! He leaves quite a legacy. Such sad news, and never a discovery we want to make.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...