Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Better morning

The sun is shining, the nip has gone from the air, birds are singing and my plants in the garden are growing.  There is even a house fly in the window as I write.   A better morning all around.

Groceries this morning, no chickens today, I suspect the reason might be due to all the fowl that has had to be culled due to an outbreak of Avian flu in several of the farms in the area.   Don't know what the KFC  will do now.  That will not bother me too much as I find his chicken to be so greasy and salty and we don't do either.  There was not much salad stuff available either and the cereal aisle was still void of some varieties. 

I had my daughter purchase something of Amazon, it arrived yesterday just as they said it would, but not happy with the product, so I am sending it back for a refund.   Still like to go into a store and feel and hold what I am buying.   So that is what I will do, not going to bother with order on line again.  Years ago, we would have the Sears and Eatons catalogue to order from, did get a few things from them too, but that was a long time ago.  At Christmas time they would distribute a "Wish Book" for Christmas gifts.  My children would leaf through the toy section until the pages were so dog eared you could hardly read them.  Items would be circled  or  put on a list for Santa.   The good old days.  Now the grands and great grands what things that I have no idea what they are or even what they are used for.

For one reason or another I did not get this published, here it is today.

 

1 comment:

  1. Two of my grandsons adored The Wish Book. They didn't have the "I wants", they just enjoyed looking at all the stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...