Sunday, April 24, 2022

Venturing out

This coming week I am doing something I have not done for two years, go to the theater. 

In the past I have gone to our local theater to see a season of performances with friends.  On Friday I received the information regarding the upcoming season of 22/23. We are looking at some of the plays on the schedule and possibly go to some of them, not necessarily the entire season as some of the performances do not look too interesting.

 On the same subject, DD1 purchased two tickets for one play on Tuesday, which is being presented during the next  week.  Her husband decided he did not want to go, so I am going in his place.   We are going out for dinner first.  All of the precautions are being enforced, showing proof of shots and masking so feel quite safe, so wish me luck  Whooppppyyyy.

A friend also wants to go out for lunch and have a good natter, so that is in the planning stages also.

On Thursday, is my quilting guild meeting..

What a social butterfly I am!!

Feeling great just thinking about it all.

The sun is shining, and the temp is climbing up, a lunch on the patio sounds like a good idea to me.

I should also clean the inside of my car, is has not been done all Winter and is looking disgusting even though it has not moved much during the past few months.  

No gardening today, still feeling the effects of  the work done a couple of days ago.

Things are showing signs of life, shrubs are putting forth their leaves, we have a cardinal making a nest in a shrub near the balcony, the grass is getting greener and longer and the air feels different no bite to the wind.  Do you think Spring is finally here?  I sure hope so it is taking long enough.

Hubby is making sure the lawn tractor is ready for the season and he cleaned the garage yesterday.

Dinner tonight Chinese food.

That car is calling my name, so must leave.


4 comments:

  1. I have two upcoming theatre trips and, like you, am getting excited to be out and about again. Enjoy your Chinese meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What will you be seeing at the theatre? It is exciting isn't it, just like a child looking forward to a birthday party with cake, candles and presents.

      Delete
  2. You do sound so much brighter. I don't think it's recognised how much the isolation of the past couple of years as affected people. And your long winter must have really been tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel as if the huge heavy feeling I have had for the past two years has finally lifted.
      So looking forward to getting out again.

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...