Monday, April 18, 2022

A day of rest

 I have been on the go for three days and now a day of rest, as we have an eye appointment tomorrow, which entails an hour and a half ride there and the same back again.   We will also drop in to Hubby's sister for a visit as she lives near to where we need to go.  So Tuesday will be a full day.  

Hoping my daffodils will survive the weather we are predicted for today and tomorrow,  ....SNOW about 4 - 8 cm of it.  However, it all depends where the clouds will be to dump that greater amount.  It will not last long as next weekend temps into the high teens.  See saw weather for sure, hope it starts to settle down soon.

Did not sleep well last night, things going on in my mind regarding an incident with Hubby's granddaughter and myself.  She is a highly functioning autistic girl but,   ................enough said.  It just put a damper on the entire evening, but I needed to say something, which I did.  

Not much on the agenda today.

Have a lovely Easter Monday.




6 comments:

  1. Hope the eye appointment(s) were fine, and that you can come to terms with what is on your mind.

    Gentle hugs,
    🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowing here too but I hope it ends soon. Enjoy the remainder of your rest day, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes wonder if people on the spectrum or with ADD use it as an excuse for poor behaviour. Not suggesting this girl did as I don't know the story but I have a friend who is quite rude then shrugs and blames her ASD and ADD. Good on you for saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the sake of peace always turn the other cheek, especially with family... especially with someone with special needs. What would Jesus do? We both know. Hard tho, for sure. I've had to do it myself quite recently (when daughter-in-law decided not to show for Easter!). ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easy to say "turn the other cheek", however, what happened caused me to feel violated and I should not be feeling that way in my home as, in my opinion a bedroom is a private place.

      Delete
    2. Feelings can be fickle & it's at these times when turning the other cheek is hardest... but we should do it anyway, dear heart. I know it's hard. I know. xoxo

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...