Thursday, February 17, 2022

Winter is not done yet

Later today we are going to be in for a storm.  It is currently raining, this afternoon it will change to freezing rain, then snow and bitter cold temps overnight.   I am not venturing outside at all today.  The rain we had yesterday melted a lot of snow, however, where it was packed down by traffic, both vehicular and by foot, was very slippery.  It was quite a walk to my hearing air checkup and had to pick and choose where I put my feet so I could avoid the icey patches.

Hearing aid had a couple of adjustments made, I am so pleased with these and should last for three years or more before needing a new battery.  They are charged every night  and ready to go in the morning.  

Going to do some sewing today, once I do a bit of tidying and guess two bathrooms should have a quick wipe over.  

Not very newsy today,  

Dinner last night was good.  So we are having leftover meatloaf tonight, brussel sprouts and some salad.  I made some individual peach crumbles yesterday, so we will divide one just as we did last night.  Dinner solved.


2 comments:

  1. Your weather is very similar to ours too, Pat. I wrote practically the same thing on my blog this morning. But we're predicted to get 12-18" of snow today so school was cancelled. I hope that part you folks can avoid. Be careful walking on the ice! We don't mend as good or as easily as we used to. I have a pair of strap-on cleats on my boots and they really grip the ice well. I bought them from Amazon and they were around $15. A good investment. Maybe you can check them out online. Be safe~ Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a rechargeable hearing aid. Another reason hubby doesn't wear his is the battery issue. Sorry another excuse not reason!

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...