Saturday, February 19, 2022

Blizzard

We are in the midst of some snowy, windy and cold conditions, which are resulting in blizzard conditions.  As we live in the city, we are somewhat protected by trees and houses, however, out in the country it is wide open spaces, so the wind blowing the snow already on the ground and additional falling, the roads are not a good place to be.  People are instructed to stay home if it is not absolutely necessary for you to be on the roads today.   I am taking that advise and staying in my nice warm house.

Laundry, vacumming, dusting, plants watered and meat out of the freezer dinner.   Now it is time for lunch then going into the sewing studio to do some work in there.  Later today I will be making a turkey pot pie. 

Hubby was out clearing off the overnight snow from the driveway, almost a useless exercise today with the snow blowing around.   However, it does look cleaner now and he is hoping a lot of snow does not fill it in again.  Even though we live in the city as I mentioned before, there is a large field across from us, so the wind is howling over it and bringing snow with it.

Not much else going on here today and cabin fever is starting to settle in.   Monday, I need to get my  Visa paid, and plan on doing some errands which will include a trip to the garden centre.

Talk to you tomorrow.


















3 comments:

  1. Hope you manage to get your errands run on Monday, Pat. It should be better by then. I plan to stay home but expect my grandson sometime tomorrow to help with clearing the driveway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot, Monday is "Family Day" most everything will be closed, I can go to the bank machine, but not going out just for one thing, it can wait until Tuesday.

      Delete
  2. You are very wise having and indoor day.

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...