Friday, February 04, 2022

Brighter today

After a couple of days of cloudy skies and snow, we now have the sun trying to show its face, a welcome sight for sure.

I notice the evenings are getting lighter, a couple of minutes each day does not take long to add up to 30 minutes.  A sure sign we are on the downhill side of the Winter.

Hubby cleared off the driveway from the snow that fell late last evening and overnight.

Not much does today, just the necessities that need to be taken care of.   

Dinner tonight ws leftovers from last night and I made a fruit in jelly for dessert.

So that is me for today.


5 comments:

  1. And I am watching for signs of the evenings drawing in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon we will put our clocks forward and it will be even later when we see the sun set.

      Delete
  2. We now have 10 hours of daylight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear sunshine is peeping through although I would love a little of your snow but not in amounts that I need a shovel. I am always amused that your dinners are always followed by dessert. Over here, dinners are followed by TV! If there is dessert, it means we are having guests or a party. Or else - NO DESSERTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mother always had dessert and I have done that also. Not fancy, but something sweet, even fruit.
      NO....TV ever, meal time is for eating and conversation, even when my children were home.
      Different strokes for different folks.

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...