Sunday, February 27, 2022

What do I write about today

 Most days when I sit and write my daily post, something always pops into my head to write about, either something I am doing, have done or want to do.  The weather, our dinner or just about anything.   Today, however, I don't appear to have anything to say.  

BUT

One more day of February, must look to see if March will  come in like a lamb or a lion or visa versa, this predictor is like our groundhog, no matter what he/she indicates what our weather will be, we get what it is and that's that.  I always hope the "in like a lion and out like a lamb" wording is what our weather will be.  Temp at the present time is hovering around the zero mark and it is cloudy and quite windy.

So weather taken care of...next

Dinner...the live, bacon and onions last night was delicious, if I do say so myself.  Tonight, well have not decided yet but should start.

Going to do a bit of sewing today at some point in time, Hubby is watching some TV.  We are both itching to be able to get outside and do some garen work,  however, much much too early to even consider it.

Have a great Sunday.



4 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous sunny day in my patch of E.Ontario today. That wind is a devil though. We might do grocery shopping today. I can't bear to turn the TV on these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day is much like mine (except for the sewing although I did do some mending which required a needle and thread). Hope this week gets more interesting. Yes, I would rather have the "lion" now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting description with the lion and the lamb. I am just grateful today is the last day of summer. March still has warm days (sometimes even really hot ones) and we don't really consider autumn is here until easter which is late this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your year is all so backwards to mine, it is hard to imagine Christmas in the middle of Summer and Easter the start of Autumn. I suppose when that is all you have known it not strange at all.

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...