Thursday, February 24, 2022

In Person

This evening is a scheduled quilt guild meeting, and this one will be in person instead of Zoom.  We are all still required to wear a mask and that is just fine with me.  We will be having a guest speaker which I am looking forward to hearing her speak.  This woman also owns a fabric shop and will more than likely bring in some quilt related items.

We have a beautiful sunny day, but cold.   The forecast is predicting some snow during the next 24-48 hours.  The rain and mild temps recently did manage to melt snow around the base of the tree in the front garden and now I can see the snowdrops starting to show their leaves and flower buds.

Not much else going on here today.

Should soon decide what we will have for dinner, so I am off to do that, have a great day.



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your evening meeting - so good to be getting back out into the world finally. I don't even mind still having to wear a mask. You can get used to anything when others are in the same position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to here what the guest speaker has to say.

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...