Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Need a Trip

Yes, I do need a trip, not one in a far away land where it is warm, don't think I would consider that yet but, one where it is warm.....a garden centre.    

Tomorrow I will go and just look, might even find something that I would like or at least some seeds.   I have got a couple annual aster seed packages.   Just love the colours of them in the late Summer, nice for picking and bringing in the house.

Looking forward to seeing the snowdrops, might be poking their heads up further out of the ground if we have all the mild temps and rain which is forecast for later today.  One can only hope  My poinsettia from Christmas  still doing good, some colour in the living room.   .

Very little going on today, just came back from and appointment regarding a hearing aid check.  Did have a couple of adjustments made, so all is good.

It appears we might be able to have a monthly quilting meeting next week, as restrictions are gradually being lifted.   Again, one can only hope.

Dinner tonight will be meat loaf, cauliflower and salad.  So better get the meat and  start.

4 comments:

  1. I don't dare go to the Garden Centre as I would inevitably buy something for the garden and it is way too early for that! Hope you get to your quilting group - our craft group isn't returning any time soon, maybe May but more likely September. But I am going to my weekly dance group albeit still wearing masks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't buy anything until May, but just love to look and smell.

      Delete
  2. I should probably think about getting some bulbs in the garden for spring. I have some daffodils that so far keep appearing but drought then flooding rains might have killed them off this year. I'll wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see my daffodils poking through the ground.
    It amazes me how they survive freezing cold temps and come back glorious every Spring.

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...