Saturday, February 05, 2022

Late Posting

 Beautiful sunrise this morning shining through the tree branches which received a light dusting of snow overnight.   Ended up with sun for most of the day, certainly picked up my spirits, even though it was cold.

Hubby cleared the driveway again this morning hoping the sun would melt some of it, which is did.   Then he went over to his daughter's as her dryer needs to be replaced, however, a new one is bigger than the doorway, so he was deciding what to do to make the opening wide enough.  

I did laundry, which is a Saturday ritual,  we don't generate a lot so it does not take any time at all.  Then vacuumed, dusted and tidied the rec room.   Then did some sewing.

We watched the opening of the olympics last night, I liked the simplicity of it, quite enjoyed it.

Dinner tonight was salmon and a salad and some of the fruit in jelly for dessert.   Easy meal.


3 comments:

  1. Your description of the sunrise is beautiful.
    I often wonder who decides to make furniture and appliances wider than the average door. Or, indeed, who designs houses that make it nigh impossible to get stuff in. I have seen couches hefted over upstairs balconies from the top of an SUV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that sunrise was beautiful! Your hubby really needs to stop working so hard over at his daughters place, then again it's none of my business. Just seems like he's always there doing such heavy work. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, however, his daughter lives alone and has had depression for several years and only just getting back to living again. He only does what he can do.


      Delete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...